Entire home renovated. List of updates include:
- Kitchen: An all new kitchen has been installed. All cabinets are solid wood with soft close drawers and doors. Quartz Counters. All new appliances including a 36 inch Jenn-Air Gas range.
- Bathrooms: Both bathrooms were completely renovated. Both feature Italian marble flooring.
- Electrical: All new wiring, outlets, switches, receptacles, and electrical panel box installed.
- Plumbing: All plumbing has been completely replaced.
- HVAC: All new A/C portion of the HVAC unit. The Gas heating portion of the furnace is about 3 years old.
- Framing: The entire house has been reframed. Existing floor joists were left in place and sistered with new joists. The 1st floor was leveled and all new ¾ inch tongue & groove sub flooring was installed.
- Window/Doors: All windows & doors have been replaced.
- Drywall: All drywall in the entire home was replaced.
- Millwork: All trim and moldings were replaced throughout the entire home.
- Flooring: Original almost 200-year-old (old growth pine) hardwoods were refinished on the top two floors. First floor was replaced with 100% water proof luxury vinyl.
-Driveway: New 53ft concrete driveway.
Listing information provided courtesy of the Bright MLS. IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use, and it may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. The data is deemed reliable, but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS. Updated: 3rd December, 2023 8:20 AM (UTC)